|PCM-1 VGA Version 1.7 Product Specifications|
Click here for
DVI Model Specs
PC VGA: 15 pin HD22 male connector
Keyboard: PS/2 6 pin mini DIN female
VGA Display: 15 pin HD22 female connector on cable
Computer: PS/2 6 pin mini-DIN male (or USB with adapter)
Electrical and Mechanical:
Power: 5V, approx. 150mw (not including keyboard usage)
Battery: CR2032 3V Lithium coin battery for real time clock
Enclosure: 2 piece 18 gauge stainless steel (2.5" x 1.2" x .8")
Padlock: Solid brass with 7/32" case hardened steel shackle
· No software installation required - works with any operating system - Windows or Unix
· Easy step-by-step first time setup - no computer expertise required
· Compatible with virtually any desktop computer with VGA monitor
· Advanced setup menu allows for advanced controls and reports
|New 1.7 Features!!|
· Automatic User 1 login feature automatically enables display when User 1 time is authorized
and does not require that the user enter password on keyboard for display to be enabled.
· Weekly Limits now allow parents to set an allowed weekly total so older teens can have
greater choice on how their time is used.
· Hourly allowance time feature allows parents to reward computer time for a child meeting
other responsibiltiies or as part of a token economy. No expiration on time limits.
· Usage reports can now be generated by user to monitor own computer use.
· Supports new USB upgrade kit with Login keypad.
· Supports 8 password protected users (in addition to parent and setup users)
· Independent limit settings for each user (time ranges/amount in 1-minute intervals)
· Limit settings can be set by day of week, weekdays, weekend days and holidays
· Easy setup of a restricted time period during the day for homework, chores or meals
· Holiday settings allow relaxed limits during child's vacation or holidays from school.
· Nighttime display dim helps reduce biological effects of late night computer use
· Daily user enable feature allows parents to manually enable use once each day
· Bonus time feature allows from 10-90 minutes of time easily added by parent
· User-disable feature with re-enable date (i.e. for computer grounding)
· Computer Use Report provides daily usage and period average use statistics
· Parent User allows unlimited use without setup access to reduce risk of tampering
· Automatically logs out users when computer is turned off, shutdown or placed in standby
· Internal setup password override jumper if the setup password is forgotten/changed
· Lithium battery-backed internal clock with Daylight Saving Time prevents time tampering
· On-screen graphical display indicates time remaining
· 10, 5 and 1 minute screen warnings of impending time expiration