|PCM-DVI 2.0 Product Specifications|
PC DVI-I: PCI Integrated Digital/Analog Port
USB 1.1 or 2.0 Port
Power: 5V, approx. 250mw
Battery: CR2032 3V Lithium coin battery for real time clock
Enclosure: 2 piece 18 gauge stainless steel (3.5" x 2.0" x .8")
Padlock: Solid brass with 7/32" case hardened steel shackle
· No software installation required - works with Window XP and Vista
· Easy step-by-step first time setup - no computer expertise required
· Compatible with virtually any desktop computer with DVI ouput and DVI/VGA monitor
· Advanced setup menu allows for advanced controls and reports
· Automatic User 1 login feature automatically enables display when User 1 time is authorized
and does not require that the user enter password on keyboard for display to be enabled.
· Weekly Limits allow parents to set an allowed weekly total so older teens can have
greater choice on how their time is used.
· Hourly allowance time feature allows parents to reward computer time for a child meeting
other responsibiltiies or as part of a token economy. No expiration on time limits.
· Usage reports can be generated by user to monitor own computer use.
· Supplied with Login keypad for setup, user login and status indication
· Independent limit settings for each user (time ranges/amount in 1-minute intervals)
· Limit settings can be set by day of week, weekdays, weekend days and holidays
· Easy setup of a restricted time period during the day for homework, chores or meals
· Holiday settings allow relaxed limits during child's vacation or holidays from school.
· Daily user enable feature allows parents to manually enable use once each day
· Bonus time feature allows from 10-90 minutes of time easily added by parent
· User-disable feature with re-enable date (i.e. for computer grounding)
· Computer Use Report provides daily usage and period average use statistics
· Parent User allows unlimited use without setup access to reduce risk of tampering
· Automatically logs out users when computer is turned off, shutdown or placed in standby
· Internal setup password override jumper if the setup password is forgotten/changed
· Lithium battery-backed internal clock with Daylight Saving Time prevents time tampering
· Time remaining indication using supplied keypad LED
· 10, 5 and 1 minute screen warnings of impending time expiration